All items in stock at the Made Unique shop are despatched from our headquarters within two working days of your order being completed.
If you have placed an order that contains items ‘on backorder’ we will contact the maker upon receiving your order and will send you an updated delivery estimate within two working days.
All items are shipped to the UK second class using Royal Mail. If you would like a faster delivery, an international delivery, or a recorded delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to provide additional options.
We hope you are really happy with your order. However, if you change your mind or it is not what you are looking for, then we offer free returns within 30 days of purchase. You can exchange your product for a shop credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
– If an item was discounted at the point of purchase, the exchange or refund value is at the discounted price.
– A returned item must be in the same condition it was received and must have no visible signs of wear or use
– If the parcel was damaged in transit, please take photographs of the package so that we can place a claim with the courier.
– We do not cover the cost of returns, this is done at your own cost.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
– Email us at email@example.com with your order number, or reply to your order confirmation email, to let us know which products you would like to return
– When you have received confirmation from us, return the products in the original packaging, or equivalent, to: Made Unique, 68 Fuller Road, Watford, WD24 6QN. We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
Once the product has been received, your exchange will be despatched within 2 working days or a refund will be issued directly to your payment card within 14 days.
If you have any concerns or queries, we are here to help at any time. You can get in touch with us via email, or by using our contact page.